INDIANAPOLIS – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Cisco Press, the official publisher of Cisco, announced today the launch of The Cisco CCENT Mind Share Game, a multimedia PC game that helps users acquire knowledge necessary for success on CCENT and CCNA exams.
Featuring more than 75 stages, the world-class learning game is designed to test users’ technical knowledge as well as their ability to concentrate and perform under pressure on 15 core exam topics. Interactive tutorials supplement game play and help reinforce concepts being taught in each round. Beyond the game, Cisco Press has created a special bundle, Cisco CCENT Mind Share Game and Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 1 (ICND1), which combines a CD version of the game along with the best-selling study guide – offering customers a truly unique package.
* Developed by Learning@Cisco, the organization responsible for Cisco’s CCENT and CCNA certifications.
* Provides game-based training which helps students learn faster, retain more, and perform better on Cisco exams.
* CCENT and CCNA topics include: cabling, binary numbers, OSI model, IOS fundamentals, IP addressing, IP routing, NAT, PAT, subnets, switching and wireless networks.
* Included in the Mind Share game are three additional free games, including a Binary game, Subnetting game, and Wireless Explorer game.
* Listen to a podcast about the new Mind Share game and subscribe to the OnCertification Podcast in iTunes.
* Additionally, for a limited time save 50% on eligible Video Mentors products and full course downloads for CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, SSCP and more.
* Cisco Press products can be purchased at your favorite local bookstore, online bookseller, or ciscopress.com.
Cisco CCENT Mind Share Game
Cisco CCENT Mind Share Game and Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) Bundle
Special bundle which includes the game + best-selling ICND1 Study Guide -$109.99 value for just $79.99.
“We at Pearson are very happy to add the Cisco CCENT Mind Share Game to our growing portfolio of interactive, digital self-study offerings aimed at helping Cisco certification candidates learn core networking topics.”
-Brett Bartow, Executive Editor, Pearson IT Certification
“We worked with the best game developers, educators, and technical experts to produce a game that is not only fun, but will help users learn.”
-Jerry Bush, Mind Share Game Project Lead, Cisco
Additional Publisher Links
* Follow Cisco Press on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube Channel, or RSS Feeds.
* Explore our Cisco Press community – join our User Group Program and Product Review Team.
About Cisco Press
Cisco Press, a partnership between Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) and Pearson (NYSE:PSO), is the official publisher of Cisco networking technology and Cisco certification self-study materials for networking students and professionals. With products designed to help users prepare for Cisco certifications and master the implementation and support of a diverse range of networking technologies, Cisco Press provides a variety of products to suit individual learning styles. Cisco Press resources are the only print companions reviewed and approved by Cisco Systems for use in the Cisco Networking Academy Program. Cisco Press products can be purchased at your favorite local bookstore, computer/electronic store, online bookseller, or at www.ciscopress.com. Pearson is also co-founder, with O’Reilly Media Inc., of Safari Books Online, the premier on-demand content library providing thousands of expert reference materials through a single point of contact, including expert technology, creative and design, industry and management resources in video, audio and written formats.
Technorati Keywords: Cisco, networking, certification, CCENT, CCNA, Mind Share Game, routing, switching, cabling, binary numbers, OSI model, IOS fundamentals, IP addressing, , NAT, PAT, subnets, wireless networks
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6498152&lang=en
Jamie Adams, Senior Publicist, 317-428-3012