“Implementing Cisco Security Monitoring, Analysis and Response System” is known as 642-545 certification exam. It’s a well known Cisco certification, paving the way for the highly expensive Cisco career path.
The estimation is all about the Cisco Security Monitoring, Analysis and Response System (MARS). Thus, a successful candidate who can clear the exam can design, manage and support the MARS.
Before captivating the 642-545 exam, professional should become familiar with how all exam types function-especially the tested, simlet, and the simulation tool. Such practice will allow candidates to focal point their exam-taking efforts on the exam questions rather than on how to rightfully use the tools.
The subsequent are the topics which are covered under this certification exam:
1. How to describe, configure and verify the MARS application.
2. Installation of the system.
3. Addition of various add-ons (including third party applications) to the existing system. Create reporting interface.
4. Carry on the extensive incident investigation, and ways for mitigation.
5. Initialization of the Alerts and Notification system.
6. Update and generate various kinds of reports in the system.
7. Investigate the networks: detect any unforeseen activity and reporting
8. Usage of Management system to create and modify Internet Protocol, Events and user-information.
9. Perform maintenance activity
10. Worldwide Controller functionalities of MARS: overview and detailed study.
Once a contender has passed this test, he can go for the advanced Cisco Certified Security Professional certification or CCSP. Clearing the 642-545 is a pre-requisite for appear in the CCSP certification.
CCSP certified professionals have advanced skills for secure and association network infrastructures. Global authority for security experts continues to skyrocket as business conducted online becomes as standard as element and big gun operations.