A laser pointer is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting a small bright spot of colored light onto it. The laser beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power of typical laser pointers make the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing a point of light when striking an opaque surface. Some higher powered laser pointers are faintly visible via Rayleigh scattering when viewed in moderately or dimly lit conditions.
1. This is a commonly used product for meetings and conferences, letting you speak out freely.
2. The beautiful beam light is extreme suitable for use at night to point out the very position of the star you are looking at. A very good star-pointer.
3. This is the commonly used product for demonstrations and presentations in classes, and other activities, making listeners feel released.
4. Can be used in museums and all kinds of exhibitions, a very good guide and companion for travel.
5. Best guide for the climbers and people in mountainous areas. Good tool for pointing out the faraway target and sending out the SOS signal, making your travel more fun.
6. This laser can measure you the accurate position of the building in the faraway distance by avoiding going close to the dangerous field.