100% of the delegates at the second GIA Conference this year, held at The Park Central Hotel in New York between November 8 and 10, said they would recommend the event to others.
Comprising mostly Vice Presidents, Director and Senior Managers from international companies, delegates gave the GIA Conference New York exceptional scores overall.
On a scale of 1 to 5, the general assessment for the New York event was:
• Organization of the conference: 4.7
• Relevance of content: 4.51
• Value of content: 4.55
• Networking opportunities: 4.7
• Every session was rated over 4 on average (Senior business executives led the sessions and represented leading companies such as IBM, The Procter & Gamble Company, Cisco Systems, Best Buy, General Electric, Genesys Telecommunications, Merck & Co., Cintas Corporation, Johnson Controls, Monster Worldwide, Philips, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals)
Other quick conference statistics:
• Attendance: Over 100 delegates from the United States, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, India, Singapore and China
• 100% will recommend the GIA Conference to others
Through an online platform for conference delegates, attendees were also given access to all past GIA Conference materials and can even exchange best practices for six months after the event.
“I am very pleased with the feedback we received in New York. We had identified the need for a conference with strong educational content and best practices sharing through practical cases. This need clearly exists and that shows in the feedback. Our guests really seemed to value the event atmosphere, networking opportunities, and naturally the excellent content by presenters and facilitators,” said Jouko Virtanen, President of Global Intelligence Alliance North America.
Future upcoming GIA Conferences will be held in:
• Amsterdam, the Netherlands: May 23-25, 2011
• Chicago, USA: November 14-16, 2011
For further information, visit the www.globalintelligence.com or send an email to email@example.com.
About Global Intelligence Alliance
Global Intelligence Alliance (GIA) is a strategic market intelligence and advisory group. GIA was formed in 1995 when a team of market intelligence specialists, management consultants, industry analysts and technology experts came together to build a powerful suite of customized solutions ranging from outsourced market monitoring services and software, to strategic analysis and advisory.
Today, we are the preferred partner for organizations seeking to understand, compete and grow in international markets. Our industry expertise and coverage of over 100 countries enables our customers to make better informed decisions worldwide.